Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Corrections!

Well I guess this is what I get for completing my introduction letter before I got all of the latest information!  In the letter, I encouraged parents to maintain a $5.00 on their child's lunch card.  Now that all students in our district can eat breakfast and lunch for free, this no longer applies.  Do not worry about sending money in for your child's lunch, unless your child is buying an extra milk.  Extra milks still cost 35 cents. 
Also, I asked that if you send in birthday treats, to also send in napkins.  I did not realize that napkins were on the school supply list.  So do not worry about sending in additional napkins for birthday treats; trust me, we have plenty! ;)
I apologize for the errors and any confusion they may have caused!
-Mrs. Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment